About the Role
As a qualified Registered Nurse you will be responsible for providing quality care and support of the individual needs of the residents, implement and evaluate their care plans and ensure compliance to the Aged Care Legislation & Accreditation Standards.
About Booroongen Djugun
Booroongen Djugun Aged Care Facility is a unique residential Aged Care facility located in Greenhill, Kempsey on the Mid North Coast of NSW. Our Facility was established to provide care to Aboriginal and non-Indigenous frail aged and people with disabilities, who can no longer live independently in the community. The facility offers High Care Home beds, a Hostel and Memory Support unit.
- Have a genuine interest in and respect for the unique personality, history, and values of our residents
- Be compassionate, caring and be committed in ongoing clinical excellence
- Great understanding of care planning, goal setting and evaluation documentation
- Have a current AHPRA registration, NDIS Worker check and COVID-19 Vaccination Record
Benefits of working at Booroongen Djugun
- Competitive salary and employment conditions
- Salary Packaging options
- Variety of shifts available
- 24/7 RNs on site along with additional AIN/EN support.
Interested in joining Booroongen Djugun
If you have the skills, experience and commitment to make a difference and provide quality care to our residents, please email your resume to email@example.com
- All applicants are required to undergo a National Police Record Check.
- Influenza and COVID-19 vaccination is mandatory for all residential aged care workers.
- Booroongen Djugun is an NDIS provider, you are required to undergo a NDIS Worker Check. To learn more about this requirement please refer to https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/ndiswc