Booroongen Djugun College is a Registered Training Organisation and an accredited Vocational Education and Training provider providing quality training to students.
About the Role
Booroongen Djugun College is looking for trainers to deliver and assess the following qualifications:
- Certificate II in Workplace Skills
- Certificate II in Conservation and Ecosystem Management
- Certificate III in Individual Support
- Certificate III in Business
- Certificate III in Community Services
- Certificate III in Indigenous Land Management
- Certificate IV in Entrepreneurship and New Business
- Certificate IV in Community Services
- Certificate IV in Mental Health
- Diploma of Community Services
You will deliver quality vocational education and training and conduct competency based assessment in a range of settings including classroom, workplace and online environments.
You will have the ability to deliver high quality, compliant and engaging sessions adapting to the individual learning needs of the student to support them to attain the relevant qualification.
You will be committed to supporting others to grow and reach their potential through positive learning experiences and be passionate about life-long learning and development. You will be a clear communicator with experience working or interacting and build supportive relationships with students, along with:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or equivalent
- Qualifications equal to or above the level of delivery of training
- Extensive industry experience in your relevant field
- Demonstrated experience delivering accredited vocational training
- Aware of Standards for RTO 2015 relevant to Training and Assessment and the responsibilities as a trainer and assessor under these obligations.
- Ability to work unsupervised and good time management skills
- Moderate computer literacy including MS Office suite
The right people for the job will:
- be highly self-motivated
- care about the integrity of their qualifications
- develop and maintain strong customer and industry relationships
- understand a culture that strives to be the best and are proud to be part of it.
Benefits of working at Booroongen Djugun
As part of a committed and hard-working team, you will be offered flexible work options, competitive salary and employment conditions, ongoing learning and development and the opportunity to deliver training through varied platforms and learning environments.
Interested in joining Booroongen Djugun
If you believe you have the skills and attributes required for this role, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Bev Wrona, Human Resources Lead on
02 6560 2100 to discuss.
- All applicants are required to undergo a National Police Record Check and Qualification Verification Check.
- Booroongen Djugun Limited offices are part of a Residential Aged Care Facility, therefore COVID-19 vaccination is mandatory for all staff who work onsite.