Part Time and Casual opportunities
About the Role
We are currently seeking compassionate and reliable Nursing Assistants to provide care and support services to our 60 Residential Care Facility. In this role you will:
- Perform delegated care activities in accordance with residents’ plans of care
- Contribute to on-going care planning by reporting any variations in residents’ abilities and/or conditions for clinical review.
- Document all patient responses to direct care/assistance provided, include in progress notes and care records in accordance with the plan of care and organisational protocols.
To succeed in this role you be will have:
- Experience working within the aged care, have completed (or close to completing) a Certificate III in Individual Support (or similar).
- Understanding of the Aged Care Standards and NDIS Quality Standards and the application of these standards in a residential care environment
- Have a genuine interest in and respect for the unique personality, history, and values of our residents
Benefits of working at Booroongen Djugun
- Above award wages and employment conditions
- Salary Packaging options
- Variety of shifts available
- AM Shifts (6am – 2.30pm)
- PM Shifts (2.15pm – 10.15pm)
- Night Shifts (10pm – 6am)
- Professional development and training opportunities
Interested in joining Booroongen Djugun
If you have the skills, experience and commitment to make a difference and provide quality care to our residents email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All applicants are required to undergo a National Police Record Check.
- COVID-19 vaccination is mandatory for all residential aged care workers.
- Booroongen Djugun Limited is an NDIS provider, you are required to undergo a NDIS Worker Check. To learn more about this requirement please refer to https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/ndiswc