Reporting to the HR Lead, you will be responsible for providing generalist support for daily HR processes relating to the end-to-end employee life cycle.
- Support the end to end recruitment process from advertisement to selection of candidates, generate new starter contracts and ensure all paperwork and pre-employment requirements are met prior to commencement.
- Provide support related to HR queries which may include policy interpretation, performance management approach and Award/EA interpretation
- Ensuring HR records and systems are updated/maintained
- Supporting key HR projects including reward & recognition program, staff wellbeing activities, learning and development programs
- Support the HR Lead with the implementation of new HRIS
You will be people and outcome focused, show initiative and enjoy working with people. Other skills and attributes you will have include:
- A high attention to detail and exceptional communication skills (verbal and written).
- Knowledge of HR processes and best practices
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in MS Suite (Employment Hero – highly regarded)
This is a great opportunity for student or recent graduate to build practical skills in a complex but rewarding environment.
- Salary $60,000 circa (pro-rata).
- Part Time (25 hours per week)
- Ability to increase your take home pay via salary packaging benefits through EzyWay
- Hands on roles providing you the opportunity to see the impact of what you do
- Set on a picturesque property in Kempsey, with native surrounding and frequent visits by Australian wildlife.
Interested in joining the team
If you have the skills, experience and commitment to make a difference and provide advice and support that promote positive workplace culture, please apply via Seek.
Applications close Wednesday 6 July 2022.