Reporting directly to the CEO, you will partner with our leaders to empower and support them to drive employee engagement, workplace culture and a range of business improvement programs and new processes that will support the organisation to achieve its strategic priorities, goals and objectives.
- Provide advice, support and coaching to leaders on a range of HR matters and IR/ER issues across all areas of the business.
- Oversee the staff wellbeing initiatives, with a focus on improving workplace culture
- Design and deliver people experience programs including learning and development, reward and recognition programs, wellbeing and workplace culture initiatives
- Ensure HR and Workplace health and safety policies and procedures meet compliance requirements
- Lead HR projects including the implementation of a new HR system
This position will also lead, motivate and provide guidance to a HR Officer role.
You will have proven experience of working efficiently and as a self-starter as part of a dynamic organisation, able to work at pace and manage multiple priorities simultaneously and be adaptive and responsive to change. Other skills and attributes you will have include:
- Have a tertiary qualification in HR Management, Business or a related discipline.
- Experience as an HR generalist and exposure to IR/ER matters
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing projects and change within a complex organisational environment.
- Understanding of relevant legislation, enterprise agreements / awards and developments in Human Resources.
- Ability to develop, influence and have strong internal and external relationships through facilitation and partnerships.
- Experience working with Aboriginal organisation highly regarded.
This is a real opportunity that will provide you with professional growth, using your passion and range of HR skills to support a complex environment, whilst being rewarded directly in how your role will make a difference to the overall employee experience.
- Salary $100,000 circa.
- Early finish on Fridays or option for monthly rostered days off
- Ability to increase your take home pay via salary packaging benefits through EzyWay
- Hands on roles providing you the opportunity to see the impact of what you do
- Set on a picturesque property in Kempsey, with native surrounding and frequent visits by Australian wildlife.
Interested in joining the team
If you have the skills, experience and commitment to make a difference and provide specialist advice to promote positive workplace culture, please apply via Seek.
Applications close Wednesday 6 July 2022.
- Successful candidate will be required to provide a satisfactory National Criminal History Record.
- Booroongen Djugun Limited offices are part of a Residential Care Facility, therefore Influenza and COVID-19 vaccination is mandatory for all staff who work onsite.